Book Voice Over
In local business, they are radio advertisements prepared to be broadcast only on Turkish radios, and in the content of this service, advertisement production service is provided by BiberSA Production Voice Over & Dubbing Agency. All production needs such as advertising copy writing, voiceover and sound design are offered to our customers within this service.
Meet BiberSA Production for Professional Book Voiceover Service
Making written books aloud by reading them in the studio environmentbook voiceover” called service. If the record resulting from this service is "Audio book" called record.
As BiberSA Production, we have performed e-learning (e-education), educational publications, source voiceovers for the visually impaired and textbooks of many universities in Turkey, especially Istanbul University, within the scope of book sounding services for audio books. Book voiceover service is performed in our studio located in Istanbul, Şişli, Ortaklar Cad., where we serve as a voice-over & dubbing agency, accompanied by a sound director.
In this service, the person who will sing your book from our sound bank You can choose by listening. Moreover Contact You can get a price quote by sharing the number of pages from our customer representative, whom you can reach by calling us on the page.
What is Book Voice Over?
Book voiceover is a voice-over service that makes it possible for readers to read the book by listening to the book content aloud. This service It is the presentation of the texts of the books professionally recorded by narrators, professional voice actors, to the readers.
Book voiceover service, nowadays audio book, audio book, book reading service, audio book platform, book narration, book reading application, book narrati and audio book download Also known as.
How is Professional Book Voiceover Made?
As BiberSA Production, we have 20 years of experience in dubbing and dubbing. We work with a voice-over director and a technical team in all other voice-over and dubbing services, including professional book voice-over services. Therefore, we make a plan for each book-voicing project and act in accordance with the plan.
We make planning according to the volume, duration and budget of the project in the book voiceover service. However, in general, we follow the steps below for all book voiceover services:
- Book check/select: First, we check the copyrights of the book to be voiced or selected by the project owner and make a preliminary examination.
- Project planning: At this stage, we receive a detailed brief from the project owner. We determine the time, resources and costs required for the project. At the same time, we edit the style, tone, rhythm and narration technique required for the voiceover with the voiceover director at this stage.
- Audio recording: For excellent sound quality, we use the studio environment for professional sound recording. The voice actor voices the text of the book and we start the audio recording under the supervision of the voice director.
- Editing the record: The recorded audio files are edited by our voiceover director. If there are missing or incorrect parts, we re-record them or if we have the chance to edit them without the need for recording, we edit them. We do the technical details at this stage.
- Termination: We produce the sound files we have arranged in the sound format suitable for the project and deliver them on the promised date.
As BiberSA Production, we voice the book voiceover service with our state-of-the-art technical infrastructure, our voice-over director and our voice actors, mostly actors, and make it ready for the broadcast platform.
Professional Book Voice Over Service: What are the Usage Areas for Audio Books?
Book voiceover service is prepared for many different purposes. Project owners create audiobooks for many different groups that can benefit from these audiobooks:
- Visually impaired: Audiobooks for the visually impaired mean the best possible reading experience. Audiobook projects are essential for visually impaired people to access information.
- Those with reading difficulties: Those with reading difficulties can understand and listen to the text more easily thanks to the audio book. Audiobooks are a necessity for individuals with dyslexia and physical difficulties in reading and understanding.
- Reading when traveling or when it's hard to get a book: The audiobook is a great alternative for those who want to keep reading while traveling. In addition, audiobooks are a good alternative for those who want to continue their education anywhere.
- children: Audiobooks for children are a great opportunity to develop reading skills and increase the enjoyment of reading. In addition, thanks to the audio book, children learn the language much more accurately with the emphasis, intonation and diction of the voice actor.
- Reading during work or school: When your time is limited during work or school, the audiobook gives you the opportunity to read. Audiobooks are important in terms of making information accessible and barrier-free.
Everyone has different reading needs and tastes, and a voice-over service helps meet those needs and tastes. Audiobook offers everyone the opportunity to listen to the text without the limits of time and space and expands the reading experience. It is a need for special individuals and is the most enjoyable form of accessing information.
Why Should You Prefer BiberSA Production for Book Voiceover Service?
Book voiceover service, It doesn't just mean reading a book.. In every successful business Audio book for an experienced voiceover director, a good technical infrastructure and the right voice actor should work. As BiberSA Production, we offer you all these privileges. Moreover:
- As BiberSA Production, we are one of the most famous book voice actors in Turkey. We have a sound bank. The artist who best reflects the sound of the book and the most suitable voice for your project, who only has thousands of local and foreign professional demos. BiberSA Sound Bank thanks to you.
- As BiberSA Production, we provide fast solutions for your voice-over and dubbing needs by providing both studio and casting services. Because can take immediate action on technical issues, unlimited revision right we can offer. Most important is It is our priority to deliver your audiobook project on the promised day.
- As BiberSA Production, we have audio books thanks to our technical infrastructure. We make the recording in the company of an expert sound technician and voiceover director. We emphasize the theme of the book correctly, adopt and convey the emotion that the book wants to give. We bid you farewell from BiberSA Production Studio with the right emphasis, high sound quality and hope to see you again.
- As BiberSA Production, we are aware that our work is directly related to technology. In this regard, we have a studio with high sound technology. With 8 condenser microphones, 3 sound cards, 1 digital mixer, high quality reference monitors and licensed audio editing programs We offer you clean, fluent and high quality sound, which is the most important thing in book voiceover service.
- As BiberSA Production, we are at the microphone for you as an agency & studio that has been doing boutique and quality work in the media production sector for more than 15 years. We provide audiobook services with the most famous book voiceover artists who have become the voices of Turkey's most popular audiobook platforms.
- As BiberSA Production, we work integrated with the world in audiobook and book voiceover services. english audio book – English book voiceover, Arabic audio book - Arabic book voiceover, German audio book - book voiceover, Chinese book voiceover, French book voiceover, Spanish voice-over and Russian voice-over service. we present to you.
- As BiberSA Production, we are a voice-over agency that opens its doors to the world, follows the trends and is integrated into the digital world. In the world and in our country We closely follow audiobook and book-voicing projects. We are happy to see you among us as a production company that has revealed its signature works in the field of book voiceover thanks to this vision and presented it to the world.
For more detailed information, you can visit the frequently asked questions section below and contact us about book voiceover budgets.
Best Audiobook Projects with Native Foreign Language Book Voice Over Service
Professional book voiceover in a foreign language is the reading of a book aloud as a foreign language. Foreign language book voiceover, especially English book voiceover service projects, is frequently preferred for those who want to learn a foreign language, who want to improve their foreign language reading skills, or who find it difficult to read a foreign language.
As BiberSA Production, we offer book voiceover services in all languages, including English voice-overs, German voice-overs, and Arabic voice-overs. Diction, emphasis and intonation of the voice actor for book voiceover; briefly, his command of the language to which he belonged was importantr. For this reason, as BiberSA Production, we have a sound bank with local and foreign book voice actors. We perform the book voiceover service in the desired language with native voice actors. For example, we are working with native English book voice actors in the project requested for English book voiceovers.
While providing professional foreign language voice over service, we pay attention to four factors:
- Correct grammar: Correct grammar and pronunciation are important when speaking a book in a foreign language. For this reason, we work with the native voice actor of the language of the project.
- Suitable tone: A tone should be chosen that is appropriate for the tone, structure and purpose of the book. This topic is about experience and voiceover director. As BiberSA Production, we offer book voiceover services with our 20 years of experience. We are carrying out audiobook projects with the accompaniment of our voice-over director.
- Meaningful reading: A thorough understanding of the meaning and purpose of the text ensures proper reading of the book. Emphasis and intonation have an important place in book voiceover. That's why no book reads like a "plain text". We can make idiom features according to the characters, and work with voice actors with theatrical abilities to ensure that the character of the book fits correctly in the mind of the listener. Being aware that we can only read the meaning in a foreign language with the speaker of that language, we find the right reading with native voice actors.
- Appropriate vocal expression: The correct reading of the book depends on the sound suitable for the character in the foreign language. For this reason, we give the true feeling of the events in the book, and convey the book's spirit to the audience without losing it. With the right choice of voice actors, good sound design and high sound quality, we create audiobooks that impress the listener.
How are Book Voiceover Fees Determined?
Book voiceover service has main expenses and they are fixed. However, there are situations that directly affect the budget in addition to the fixed expenses when determining the voice-over fees. Accordingly, book voiceover prices are determined according to:
- Audio language of the book
- Number of pages of the book
- Book listening, correction and control fee
- Stamp fee of the voice actor selected for the book voiceover service
As BiberSA Production, we determine the cost of voice-over services based on the above parameters. You can get a quote for book voiceover service by contacting us.
Türkiye' THE MOST FAMOUSPROFESSIONALTHE MOST POPULAR VOICES
Frequently Asked Questions
The term “audiobook” had emerged since the 1930s with government programs developed for visually impaired readers. It was often available in schools, public libraries, and, on rare occasions, in music shops. However, in the 1980s, it was found interesting by entrepreneurial business people and began to be seen frequently on book shelves and on the internet today.
Voicing a book is not as easy as it is thought and it is a job that has rules that must be followed. In short, the following should be noted;
- First of all, it is very important to read the text without errors and fluently.
- Your distance from the microphone should be adjusted well while giving voiceover. If you stay close, there may be explosions in weeks, and if you stay away, your voice may not be heard.
- When starting to read, the name of the book and the author's name must be said.
- In order not to disturb the concentration, care should be taken not to make different sounds during the vocalization, and before the vocalization, food, toilet, etc. should be avoided. Meeting their needs is important.
- E-Book Voiceover work also needs the same basic principles as written book voiceovers.
On the shelves in bookstores we can see full editions or reduced editions of novels of several volumes or very thick. “Unabbreviated” and “Abridged” are concepts that have emerged in connection with this in audiobooks.
unabridged audiobook; is the dubbing of the full version of the printed publication.
abridged audiobook; is the dubbing of the reduced version of the printed publication.
Since the price of the book and the voice actor varies according to the stamp fee, we kindly ask you to call our agency and request the budgeting after providing the necessary information.