The importance of video content in digital marketing strategies is increasing day by day. However, companies operating in an international market need to adapt their video content to different languages and cultures. This is where video localization and video Turkish translation services come into play. So what does video Turkishization or video localization mean? In which areas is video localization done? For which project channels is video Turkish translation required?
With the shortest and clearest explanation, video localization means tailoring video contents for a specific geographic region or cultural environment.. This process includes different techniques such as language translation, subtitle addition, local voiceover and dubbing. Video Turkishization, on the other hand, means translating video contents into Turkish for your Turkish-speaking audience and making them suitable for local narration. In order to better explain the situation, let's explain the Turkish translation of the English video with an example.
Translating an English video into Turkish ad dubbing we say. Advertising agencies, companies, and digital agencies operating in the media production sector in Turkey can offer their customers a special brand abroad. English voice over They ask for a solution from the voice-over agencies to translate the video or image made into Turkish. The process of translating the promotional film or commercial film prepared for the brand abroad into Turkish is both faster and more cost-effective solutions in terms of numbers.
Advertising agencies or companies request a native voice suitable for the original voiceover for the English film, which is voiced in American English or British English accent, from the voiceover agency. Voiceover demos are sent to the customer and he is asked to make a choice. After the selection made, the Turkish translation of the English-sounding video is prepared. Translators within the voice-over agency do this. The voice actor rehearses this translation in the studio several times. No lip syncing is done in such English dubbing videos. The voice-over then records the film in Turkish, accompanied by the voice-over director.
The final step in translating the English video into Turkish is the synchronization of the Turkish voice over the video. At this stage, our video, which was montaged on the film and voiced in English, has now been translated into Turkish. During the Turkish translation of the English video, if the number of English voice actors in the video is one or more, a casting job will come into play. Different characters in the movie are selected from the voice cast created in the Turkish translation process.
With its experienced team in English dubbing and dubbing, BiberSA Production prepares the translation of English videos into Turkish with its experienced team and more than a hundred projects in English voice-over.
What is Video Localization?
Video localization is a service that enables video content to be tailored to a particular cultural or geographic region. This service includes different techniques such as language translation of video content, adding subtitles, local voiceover and dubbing. The aim is to adapt the video content to the language and culture of the target audience so that it can better reach them. This study is a voice director accompanied by a foreign language voice cast and a voiceover studio.
Video localization service is especially important for companies that want to expand into international markets. With this service, it is possible for your business to reach a global audience by translating your video content into different languages and optimizing it for the target audience.
Video localization is also important for brand image. A video localization with the right tone, appropriate highlights and local narration will ensure that your business is tailored to your brand identity and reach your target audience in the best possible way.
As a result, localizing video content offers a great opportunity for your business to expand into international markets. Proper localization of your video content allows you to reach your target audience more effectively and helps strengthen your brand image.
In Which Fields Is Video Localization Required For Projects?
Video localization is essential for video projects in any field. It is important for companies that want to open up to international markets to localize their video content in terms of their advertising power and brand identities. However, using quality localized video content in education, health, tourism, automotive, technology, fashion, food and many other sectors is important in terms of reaching the target audience and attracting their attention.
Below, we have explained in which areas the video localization service is necessary for the projects. However, we also provide videp localization services apart from the service branches here; these items are presented as the most preferred sectors:
- Tourism: Localized video contents in the tourism sector reflect the culture, traditions and touristic places of that country in the best way. In the tourism sector, a quality video localization saves time and is a serious economic advantage. In this respect, video localization service is of great importance in the tourism sector.
- Automotive: Localized video content in the automotive industry enables more effective communication with customers by translating product promotions into the language of the target country and adapting them to the local narrative. Since the automotive industry is an international industry, video localization is a must-have voice-over service.
- Technology: Businesses in the technology sector best promote technological products and innovations to their target audiences with localized video content. Thus, it increases their competitiveness in the international market. Since the technology sector is a rapidly developing sector, video localization is the most preferred voice-over service in technology advertisements.
- Foreign Language Education: Localized video contents in the education sector are prepared according to the mother tongue of students in different countries, making language learning processes easier.
- Health: Localized video contents in the health sector are used as promotional and educational videos aimed at providing information about health services. In this way, easier access to health services is provided. The health sector is effective in the international arena due to its nature. In this respect, brands in the health sector announce their services in an economical and effective way with a commercial film and a quality video localization work.
- Fashion: Localized video content in the fashion industry allows target audiences to show interest in fashion trends and products. Thus, businesses in the fashion industry can increase their sales by reaching their target audiences in the most appropriate way.
- Advert: The advertising industry often needs to do video localization to reach international markets. This also applies to TV commercials or radio commercials in both digital advertising and mainstream media.
Video localization is an important service for businesses in different sectors to reach their target audiences in the most appropriate way. However, video localization methods vary by budget and project. Video localization works vary according to the cost, needs and even the industry of the projects.
How to Localize Video? Which Methods Are Used?
When it comes to video localization, dubbing can come to mind immediately, and dubbing is the most preferred voice-over service in this regard. However, dubbing is not the only method for video localization. Video localization can be done by changing the original language of the video content and translating it to the language of the target country, or by using visual, audio or post-production techniques to adapt the video content to the culture of the target country. Here are the 5 most used video localization methods:
- Voice Over: A correct voiceover can be made in the language of the target country. This method provides the narration in the target language while preserving the original sound of the video.
- Dubbing: The language of the target country can be accurately dubbed. In this method, the original sound of the video is completely removed and the voiceover in the target language is used.
- Subtitle: The original sound of the video is preserved, but an appropriate subtitle in the target country language is added.
- Animation: For the localization of the video, the animation method can also be used. In this method, the video content is recreated with animation in accordance with the culture and language of the target country.
- Post-production: Post-production method can also be used to localize the video. In this method, the visual effects, color arrangements and other details of the video content are adapted to the language and culture of the target country.
As BiberSA Production, we enable you to communicate more effectively with your target audience with video localization and Turkish translation services. We ensure that your video content is translated into Turkish with the right tone, appropriate accents and local narrations. In addition, by adapting your video content in accordance with the brand identity of your business, we ensure that you reach your target audience in the best way.