Many film production companies operate in the Turkish market and the successes of the studies keep the Turkish media sector in a considerable place in the world rankings. Therefore, film and production companies work with voice-over agencies in the process of realizing their projects. In addition, today, while brands are preparing effective videos for their marketing activities, voice training projects or switchboard announcements It needs a voice-over agency.
The voice-over agency enables them to realize sound projects by partnering with the production company or directly for the brand, product and service sectors. Within this support, there are many more studio recording services, mainly services such as sound shooting, dubbing, dubbing.
When determining the service your project needs, it is useful to keep in mind the features that distinguish a voice-over agency from a dubbing agency. If we talk about the differences briefly; in a voiceover agency commercials while dubbing and recording for other commercial purposes, in the dubbing agency; Films, TV series and some translations that can be considered for commercial purposes are recorded. In this sense, a voice-over agency is an agency that offers more commercial services than a dubbing agency.
What Should Be Considered When Choosing a Voice Over Agency?
Günümüzde şirketler seslendirme ajansı için arama yaparken öncelikli olarak internet üzerinden araştırma yapmayı veya referans araştırmasından sonra isimlerini aldıkları firmalara ulaşmayı tercih ediyorlar. O sebeple herhangi bir ajansa ulaşmak artık çok kolaylaşmış durumda. Ancak ajans seçimi yaparken sadece internet üzerinde ki arama sonuçlarına güvenmek pek mümkün olmuyor. Sadece seslendirme ajansı için yapılan arama sonuçları değil başka alanlardaki arama sonuçlarına da %100 güvenmek imkansız çünkü internet reklam faktörünün de devrede olduğu bir mecra o sebeple şişirme anlatımlar söz konusu olabiliyor. “Peki başka hangi kıstaslar ile değerlendirme yapacağız?” diye sorduğunuzu duyar gibiyim. Haklısınız! O sebeple sizlere seslendirme ajansı tercihini yaparken dikkat edilmesi gereken hususları sıralamak isterim;
- First of all, you should learn the voice-over service area where the voice-over agency you want to work mainly serves. It is necessary to determine well whether the agency is better in dubbing or in dubbing and sound design. To find out, you can contact the agency directly and review their previous work.
- Afterwards, it is necessary to question the industry experience of the voice-over agency. When choosing anything, it's also important to understand whether you have the experience needed to run your business efficiently.
- Requesting to listen to the demos of the voice actors in the sound banks of the agencies you have determined will allow you to better understand the color of the sounds you will choose and see if they are suitable for the emotion you want in your project.
- Voice-over agency Our other issue in the selection is the stamp price of the voice actors in the sound bank. Since the voice actor gives his voice to the brand, he allows his voice to be used in all media, either for a certain period of time or indefinitely, with special agreements. The cost of the sound used during this period is called the stamp price. The stamp price may vary according to the experience of the voice actor and the frequency of his voice preference. The stamp costs of the voice actors in the voice-over agency voice cast is an important issue in the selection of the voice-over agency.
- The last thing to consider when choosing a voice-over agency is to investigate how long the delivery time is. Because the delivery time of the requested project is very important. This information should be obtained from the voice-over agency.
These mentioned items can be considered as the main issues to be considered. However, you may need to pay attention to different issues depending on the content of your project. For this reason, you can get more precise information by contacting the agencies you trust about your project details.