Advertising has many components, including slogan, script, sound, images, trademark and layout. The first thing that forms the backbone of an advertisement is the advertisement scenario. So how to write an ad script? How do successful advertising scenarios occur? How to write a successful advertisement text with the advertisement scenario examples we produced, we have covered this in this content!
In advertisement scenarios, explanations are told according to event, place, place, character, slogan, dialogue; product, service, brand promotion. The catchy slogan, well-constructed story, clear and catchy dialogue, advertisement face, advertisement sound and advertisement scenario form a whole. Advertising scenarios should be simple and impressive. A perfect advertising scenario, by promoting the product, brand and service correctly, affects the audience, stays in mind and encourages them to buy.
How to Write Successful Advertising Scenarios?
The ad script is the backbone of the ad. The story is created here, the cast to be used for the advertisement is determined at this stage. In short, in order for the advertisement to occur, the advertisement scenario must first appear. A successful advertising scenario makes the brand permanent in people's minds and affects people's shopping behavior in favor of the brand. Most importantly, the successful advertising scenario is unforgettable, even after years.
The elements we pay attention to in order to create a successful advertisement scenario example are as follows:
- Analyze Your Target Audience Very Well: It is as important as knowing the brand in advertisements, as well as recognizing the potential customer group that the brand will appeal to. In this regard, determine the demographic and psychographic characteristics of the people who will watch your ad, such as age, gender, income, education level, interests. For example, an advertisement scenario that appeals to a young audience should catch the attention of young people, attract their attention, and most importantly, both advertising voice actor should do with both the commercial music.
- Promote Your Product / Service or Brand: The main idea of your ad should be to promote your product or service in the best possible way. You should emphasize the benefits, features and difference of your product or service from competitors in a positive language. You may have many competitors in the market, but the advertising language is positive. In this regard, your first focus should be to promote the product, service or brand in a positive way. You cannot create a good advertising scenario by criticizing competitors.
- Write an Engaging Start: Whether the advertisement is broadcast on the radio or in the form of video on broadcast media such as television; Creative advertising scenario comes into existence with a good start. With a good and interesting start, you can draw the attention of the audience to the commercial, and you can watch the commercial until the end.
- Be Concise: Minimize the words you will use in your ad scenario as much as possible, and convey the most important messages as clearly and concisely as possible. In any case, advertisements should not exceed 30-60 seconds in terms of cost.
- Add Call-to-Action: At the end or beginning of your ad, give your audience a call explaining what to do. Make this call in a respectful imperative rather than a request. For example, “Visit our website now”.
- Look for the Right Tone: Advertising voiceover is one of the main elements of the success of the advertising scenario. A good commercial voiceover gives the right tone of the message of the script. For this reason, make sure that agencies or productions that provide advertising voice-over services have a Voice Bank that contains thousands of voices. Thus, you can find the commercial voice actor you are looking for, or rather the tone you are looking for.
BiberSA Production is a media company that provides 360-degree voiceover services. Advertising voiceover service BiberSA Production, which has references from dozens of global brands and has been collaborating successfully with brands in many business lines for more than 20 years, produces successful advertising scenarios. Advertising trailer and advertising voice-over You can contact us to get a special service for you and your brand, such as the advertising scenarios below.
Advertising Scenario Examples
The following ad scenario examples are not a previous ad scenario. It is written for those who want to learn about the advertising script, for those who want to progress in writing a screenplay.
Scenario with the "Dogus Tea" Concept:
The man enters the cafe with a thermos in his hand. He tells the tea man a cup of tea and sits down at the table. He takes a sip of the incoming tea and doesn't like it. He empties the glass to a suitable place and fills the empty glass with the tea in his thermos. While the man is enjoying his tea, the people around start looking at him. The tea shop is slightly angry. Someone from the next table asks “No, fellow”. Pointing to the thermos, the man says loudly, “Where is Ben, Doğuş Çay is there”.
The next day, when everyone comes with a thermos, the tea maker immediately sends his apprentice to buy Doğuş Tea.
Venue: A village cafe
Actors: Cooker, tea boy
Extras: coffee people
Scene 1 general shot;
- Coffee opens in the morning, the cook brews tea x brand tea (image censored)
- The coffee begins to fill up.
- Cooker's teas scream rabbit blood. (He tells the nation that he has just brought the tea from outside, adding honey.)
- He puts the full teas, the teas are blurry and bad, and the people go bad.
- In the two fight scenes, the known extras are effaced.
- Someone shows a local tea and the tea maker brews it, everyone is happy, the tea maker kisses the package.
- Çaycı; Homeland tea says forgive me, you are one, if I betray you again, it says two.
Screenplay with Omo “So Much Beyond White” Concept:
This ad takes place in an arena. There is an angry bull on the field and a matador opposite him. The matador does not have any cloth in his hand. The matador is trying to make the bull angry with his hand gesture, finally the bull gets very angry and starts running towards the matador, while the matador takes a white cloth from his back and opens it towards the bull with both hands. The bull cannot look at this snow-white cloth, he is dazzled and stumbles to the ground as he runs. Meanwhile, the voice-over says “THE POWER OF OMO, DAZZLING WHITE” and the ad ends.
Scenario with the Concept of “Embrace Allure”:
In the early hours of the morning, Mehmet Efendi takes his way to the grocery store with drowsy eyes. When he comes to his shop, he sees that his door is open, he enters in a confused state and tries to understand what is going on and excitedly calls the police. When the team arrives, they realize that a thief has entered the shop, but they think, "for some reason, everything is in place". It is later understood that what was stolen is only a box of Albeni.
A voiceover is then heard:
”MADE YOUR ATTRACTION” or “THE TASTE YOU CANNOT RESIST”
Scenario with the Concept of Allure "Through Life"
The young girl is on the bridge to commit suicide. Everyone gathers around the girl and tries to persuade her not to commit suicide, but to no avail.
They bring the girl a latest model car, she doesn't want it, they want to give the bag full of money, the girl shakes her head in a funny way and keeps crying and doesn't want the money.
They bring her lover, the girl stops crying, there is silence, her lover smiles, but the girl shakes her head again and starts to cry again.
Everyone is bored now. Just then, a little boy among the people watching the girl is getting allure. The boy who is alluring is walking towards the girl. He takes out Allure from his pocket and hands it to the girl. The girl refuses to commit suicide.
The slogan appears:
“LIFE IS WORTH TO LIVE WITH ITS ATTRACTION.”
Nokia 6710 “Big Breakthrough” Concept Scenario
This scenario takes place in the 1940s, in a scholar's home, in his study. The room has a wooden desk. On the table is an abacus for calculation on the right, and an old magnetic dial telephone on the left. A crude, crude calendar on the wall; In the other corner of the room is a stone record playing the jingle, and on the back of the man is a primitive clock reminding him of their appointment.
While this wise person is dealing with something at his desk, the clock standing behind him rings and a piece of paper on which the appointment is written falls from the clock. The man takes the paper and reads it, realizes it's time for the appointment, and puts on his jacket and goes out the door and takes a few steps, stops, puts his hand in his jacket pocket as if he forgot something and looks towards the door. (Because everything the man needs is left at home: abacus, appointment time, calendar, record, phone)
The man turns to the front. With the period towards the front of the man, the house changes and becomes a stylish house. The man, on the other hand, turns into a shaved beard with today's clothes. (By the way, the man's hand still hasn't come out of his pocket, and the "I forgot something" expression on his face has not disappeared.)
Then the man notices the cell phone in his pocket and takes it out of his pocket. Then, the expression “did I forget something” on the man's face disappears, instead the expression “I forgot it is in my pocket” and the man continues on his way.
Meanwhile, external audio:
It says “OFFICE NEAR YOU” or “NOKİA 6710 FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND MORE”.
You can examine the sound bank of BiberSA Production Voice Over and Dubbing Agency to find the right voice to voice your brand's successful advertising scenarios and to choose from hundreds of talents.