What is the stamp price of voice-over dubbing? First of all, we would like to share the answer to this question with you. Voice Over dubbing stamp costs We call it the price the voice actor puts on his voice while dubbing or dubbing. Every voice actor has a stamp fee, and every voice-over agency has studio expenses. In the media production sector, voice-over and dubbing stamp prices are made in the categories of TV series, feature films, commercials. For example, if a documentary film will be dubbing or dubbing, this series will be evaluated in the movie category. If a brand, product or service is to be voiced for commercial purposes, it is evaluated in the advertising voiceover category.
Dubbing stamp prices for TV series and feature films are more affordable than commercial film dubbing stamps. This is because TV series and feature films are directly non-commercial productions. Although there is a great difference between the time spent by the voice actor in the studio for the production of commercial voice-over stamp costs and film dubbing stamp prices, the lower budget of the stamp prices for motion pictures and TV series is based on commercial strategies.
Voice Over Dubbing Stamp Costs and Prices
voice actorss stamp prices vary according to the color of his voice, his recognition in the sector, and his previous works. Herpes voiceover costs, which are circulating from ear to ear, do not reflect the truth. We would like to say that many discourses that say that such and such person who voiced such and such an advertisement earned a million liras are incompatible with the truth. As a matter of fact, many production budgets such as commercials, movies, serials are evaluated in terms of their dubbing and dubbing budgets. It is unrealistic to make a dubbing fee higher than the production cost of the movie.
Voice-over and dubbing stamp fees, voice-over agency expenses subtract the cost of the voice-over project. Dubbing and dubbing prices are charged on this arrangement. Special agreements between voice-over and dubbing artists with a voice-over agency can make voice-over prices more reasonable. This is completely at the discretion of the voice-over agency. voice actorsRevision of the advertisement text is included in the stamp costs. This revision process covers 14 working days after the project is delivered to the customer. Revision requests exceeding 14 working days are charged with half stamp.
We would like to share with you an important issue about the stamp price of voice-overs. The voice actor has a broadcasting time limit for commercials other than movies and TV series. In other words, the voice actor can say that I allow the advertisement to be broadcast for 1 year, for example. Apart from this period, the company must pay another stamp fee to the voice actor for broadcasting. These agreements are made between the voice-over agency and the company.
How Are Dubbing Stamp Costs and Prices Determined?
There are too many variables between the stamp costs and fees of voice-over and dubbing. The stamp prices of all voice actors will not be the same. The popularity, references and talents of the voice actor are the most important factors that determine their own stamp price. However, in general, the prices of voice-over and dubbing stamp prices are determined under the following conditions:
- Project Type: The type of project to be dubbing or dubbing (advertising, documentary, movie, video game, etc.) is an important factor affecting the price. Factors such as project duration, content type and intended use are taken into consideration.
- Voice Over Time: Stamp costs are usually calculated based on the duration (in minutes/seconds) of the text to be saved. Generally, longer vocalization times are associated with higher prices.
- Voiceover Artist: Using a professional and experienced voice actor usually requires a higher fee. The artist's reputation, experience and talents are also among the factors that affect the price.
- Language and Region: The language and region where the voiceover or dubbing will be done is also a factor that affects the price. Prices may vary as some languages or regions are more in demand or less common.
- Usage Rights: The usage rights of the content are also a factor affecting the price. Factors such as how and for what purpose the content will be used, distribution time and scope of use may affect pricing.
- Revisions and Additional Services: Revisions or additional services to be made during the project process may affect the price. Additional services such as special effects, musical accompaniment, sound editing can increase the price.
Dubbing and dubbing stamp costs and prices are usually determined by agencies or dubbing studios based on the specific requirements of the project and industry standards. That's why it's important to contact the relevant agencies or studios and share the details of your project to get an accurate quote. As BiberSA Production, we have more than 20 years of industry experience and we have thousands of voice actors. Our Sound Bank We serve with Contact us for more information about the stamp prices of the voice actors in our Sound Bank.