What is the case study that is frequently used in the media industry? The exact equivalent of the phrase "case study" in Turkish means case analysis. In the media production sector, case study; used as a case study. So what does Case Study do? In which cases is a case study required?
What is Case Study?
Advertising agencies, production companies, creative agencies prepare visual content and prepare a content that summarizes and explains the content at the presentation stage to the customer. The customer roughly estimates the final work with this preliminary presentation content, namely the case study, or gives revision notes on it. In other words, case analysis, as we have defined above, is among the most frequently used definitions in the sector.
Since case analysis studies mean an extra cost for production companies and agencies, case analysis voiceovers are also possible even if they are not made with sounds that require expensive stamps. Of course, consider this as some of our experiences from customer behavior. In line with these needs, our dubbing and dubbing agency performs case studies for agents, production companies and visual content producers operating in the media production sector.. Case study voiceovers with the voice tones of highly successful voice actors are made with an impressive, convincing and sometimes cheerful expression.
Voice selection is one of the most important issues we pay attention to in Case Analysis voiceovers. The selected audio is very important for the preview and the event case. Because the customer can evaluate you with the quality of this incident case. In this direction, carefully selected voices result in the presentation of the case analysis to the customer with a pleasant audio presentation. Voice-over agency On the other hand, it is very important what kind of a voice-over budget is foreseen for the case study. In this case, the voice-over agency offers voice actors to your liking according to the budget. You can choose from among the voice actors sent to you in line with your budget. If you are looking for the sound that suits your project rather than the budget for you from the soundbank You can choose from suitable voice actors.
How is Case Study Done?
The case study to be given in the voice-over sector is different from other agencies in the media field. Not to be confused with Brief. You can follow the steps below to make a case study for studies in the voice-over industry:
- Firstly, Decide on which subject you will do a voiceover case study. For example, you can choose a project such as an advertisement, educational video, or documentary.
- Identify the project's goals and target audiences. What kind of message does the voiceover want to convey? What age group or industry does it appeal to?
- Set the voice style and tone. For example, do you want a serious or fun, formal or intimate voiceover? In what language will it be done?
- For voiceover Which professional voice actor or actor are you working with? set. What features should it have? Such as tone, accent, intonation.
- Determine what equipment you will use for voice recording. What type of microphone, audio editing software will be used?
- Plan the recording and post-production process. What days will the registration be done? What steps will be followed after registration? Such as sound quality control, cutting and assembly processes.
- Finally, analyze your voiceover case study and evaluate your work. Evaluate whether the purpose of the project has been achieved, whether the target audience has been reached, the appropriateness of the voiceover style and tone, and all other factors. Summarize the results.
Thus, you can complete your voiceover case study.
How to Choose an Agency for Case Study Voice Over?
Today, brands and many visual content producers need a voice-over agency when they are preparing effective videos for their marketing activities, while making voice training projects or making switchboard announcements.
The voice-over agency enables them to realize sound projects by partnering with the production company or directly for the brand, product and service sectors. In this support sound captureThere are many more studio recording services, mainly services such as dubbing, dubbing, and voice-over.
Case Study Voice Over While determining the service your project needs, it is useful to keep in mind the features that distinguish a voice-over agency from a dubbing agency. If we talk about the differences briefly; While commercials dubbing and other commercial recordings are made in the dubbing agency; Films, TV series and some translations that can be considered for commercial purposes are recorded. In this sense, a voice-over agency is an agency that offers more commercial services than a dubbing agency. Since Case Study Projects are also included in the scope of activities for commercial purposes, it is useful to pay attention to the fact that the agency you will deal with operates in the field of voiceover and has experience.
To sum up, it is useful to pay attention to the following features of an agency or production for case study dubbing.
- Experience and references: The references to the experience and successes of the voice-over agency in the sector should be examined. It should be researched which projects they have worked on before and with which brands they collaborated.
- Voice cast: The quality and experience of the voice actors within the agency is also important. Voiceover quality and suitability can be evaluated by listening to voice-over samples from the agency's website or social media accounts.
- Multi-language support: If your project will be in more than one language, it is necessary to verify that the agency is proficient in several languages. That way, it's helpful to choose an agency that has different voice-over styles and tones for different languages.
- Business process and customer service: The agency's business processes and customer service are also important factors. The agency's working principles, processes and attitudes towards customer support should be investigated. It can be seen that a good agency has a management structure that works in close cooperation with the client, facilitating the completion of the project.
- Pricing: Of course, budget is also a factor. However, it makes more sense to choose an agency that does a quality job and fits your needs, rather than just focusing on the price factor. It may be useful to research agencies that offer quality voice-over services at affordable prices.
As BiberSA Production, we have 20 years of industry experience. Thousands of voice actors, including Turkey's most famous voice actors, are in Ses Bank. English Voice Over, Russian Voice Over, Arabic Voice Over, Italian Voice Over, Chinese Voice Over with native voice actors in more than 70 languages, especially foreign language voice over we are doing. We have thousands of happy customers and references in our 20 years of industry experience. Finally, we apply our best price policy; We offer a special price offer for the project.
You can contact us immediately.